background


Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 6, 2011

Halloween

Every year for Halloween Mommy makes it her mission to come up with the most creative Halloween costume for their annual Halloween party. Its quite a difficult task because Daddy usually refuses most of the ideas she comes up with. First, we were goiing to be the 3 Little Pigs and the big bad wolf but Daddy didn't want to wear a mask all night. Finally Mommy came up with Sesame Street! Cooper and I were Cookie Monster and Elmo, thanks to Nana - she made our costumes out of baby towels from Babies R Us.  When we weren't trying to bite the eyes off each other's costumes we were stealing food out of little Charlie Isler's hands at the party. . .

Here I am in the Pig costume (Mommy made me try it on in the car @ Sam's club to make sure it fit).




Obviously this wasn't my first choice. I liked my Cookie Monster costume much better. What kind of schnauzer wears pink anyway??



Here we are as Sesame Street!





~ Ridley

0 comments: